These Terms and Conditions apply to the website located at www.globalimpacthub.org, and all associated sites linked to www.globalimpacthub.org operated by Global Impact Hub (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
You may obtain further information on our company in the “Who we are” section of the website or by sending an e-mail at [email protected]
This web page contains the Terms and Conditions governing:
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
By accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you accept the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. If you disagree with any part of the Terms of Conditions or are dissatisfied with the website in any way, then please exit our website immediately and do not use, access and/or browse it further.
Last updated: December 24, 2021
Copyright, Intellectual and Industrial Property:
This website and its content is copyright of Global Impact Hub. All rights reserved. All content on this website is protected by worldwide copyright laws.
All material, trademarks, or other intellectual and industrial property on this website are either owned by Global Impact Hub or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphics, text, photos, logos, images, videos, music, and sound.
No use of these are to be made without prior, written authorization of Global Impact Hub.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may view, print out one copy, cite and quote from our website for your own personal non-commercial use only, but only if you acknowledge our website as the source of the material, and provided copyright and/or trademark notices remain intact.
No content modification, other use, or further reproduction of this content is permitted.
Your use of our website and services does not grant you any ownership rights to our content. Any illegal and/or unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction, use, publication or modification of the website and the content by any person may be a violation of trademark and/or copyright laws and appropriate legal actions may be taken.
While Global Impact Hub makes every reasonable attempt to maintain the accuracy and currency of the content provided on this website, we make no guarantees of same. Global Impact Hub will not be held liable for any injury or damages resulting from your use of or reliance on the information contained in this site. We reserve the right to make alterations or deletions to the content at any time without notice.
Contributing to our website:
The website may contain forums, polls, surveys, or other such communication services designed to enable you to communicate and interact with other members.
Any material or information that you post, input, upload, provide, submit or transmit to the website in any other manner (the “Submitted Information”) will be treated as non-confidential information.
By submitting your contribution, you grant Global Impact Hub a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Global Impact Hub the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the website.
Links to our website:
We welcome links to our website for non-commercial purposes provided that they comply with the following guidelines:
- Unless we agree in writing otherwise, all links should point to www.globalimpacthub.org and you must provide an underlined, textual link from your website to our home page. The link will only connect to our home page and should open in a new browser window.
- You must not frame or create any other border around any content on our website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the website. You must not link to our website using any inline linking technique.
- The use of our logos, designs, slogans, trademarks, service marks or any other brand elements is not permitted without prior, express written permission.
- The use of any words or codes identifying our website in metatags or other information used by search engines to identify websites is not permitted without prior, express written permission.
- Links pointing to our website should not be misleading: you must not link to our website in a manner that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Your site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise distasteful, and no false, inaccurate or incorrect information about Global Impact Hub and its services.
- Global Impact Hub disclaims all liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to its website.
- Global Impact Hub reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to the website.
Links to third-party websites:
Our website may contain links to third-party websites (“Linked Sites”) that are not owned or controlled by Global Impact Hub. These links are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that Global Impact Hub sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with the Linked Sites or their associated companies, products or services.
We have no control over the contents of third-party websites, and we assume no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Removal of links:
You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on our website, please send us an email at [email protected] Unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
Changes to the website:
We update our website regularly and so may change the content at any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to withdraw, vary or suspend any aspect of this website at any time without notice.
Last updated: December 24, 2021
Global Impact Hub respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it. That’s why we’ve put together this Privacy Statement. It explains what personal information we collect online, why we collect it and how it is used.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Personal information includes any personal identifier such as a name, email address, telephone number, IP address, tracking of website visits through cookies placed on a user’s device, and other information that could be used to identify someone.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Why do we collect your information?
While using our website, we collect and use your personal information to:
- provide and improve our website;
- respond to your requests/inquiries;
- identify and communicate with you;
- understand your needs and preferences.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you from different sources, including:
Information we collect automatically when you use our website:
This includes collecting information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site, such as:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address
- browser type
- browser version
- the pages of our site that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you disable the cookies, this may impact your experience on our website.
Information you give us directly:
We collect information that you submit to us:
- through our contact form to answer your inquiry;
- through our newsletter subscription form when you ask to receive newsletters, promotional e-mails, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send;
- through our registration forms;
- when you leave comments on our site, fill out a survey. For example, when you respond to a blog post.
The types of personal information we collect from you may include your:
- email address
- company name
- company website
- phone number
- job function/title, and any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us.
Information we collect from other sources:
We may receive personal information about you from other sources if you have given permission for that information to be shared. This may include information from commercially available sources (e.g. public databases) and from third parties.
The types of personal information that we may collect from such sources include your:
- name and other publicly available information.
How do we use this information?
We use this data to help contact you, answer your inquiry, meet your requested needs, improve your web user experience for your next visits (e.g. language selection), and monitor traffic.
Who do we share this information with?
We do not share your information to third parties without your permission, unless:
- it’s necessary to complete your own request (for example, by providing your mailing address to a carrier to send you a letter you requested);
- it’s legally required, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena;
- it’s needed to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- we believe it’s necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, security or technical issues;
- it’s necessary to protect our legal rights, safety, or property, or that of others;
- we transmit to external services anonymized, aggregated data in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined. For example, we use Google Analytics (web analytics service) and MailChimp (email marketing service) to help improve our website and send out newsletters;
- we are acquired by or merged with another entity.
Links to third-party websites and Social Media:
We may provide links to third-party applications, products, services, or websites for your convenience and information. We also provide social media buttons such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn that allow you to share information with your social media networks and to interact with us on various social media sites.
We do not endorse sites linked to and from our website. We do not control those third-party applications and websites or their privacy practices. You are responsible for reviewing and understanding their privacy policies before allowing the collection and use of your personal information.
Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at [email protected]